Using Live from PlayStation®
Use (Live from PlayStation) to view broadcasts, video clips, and screenshots that other players are sharing. Select (Live from PlayStation) from the content area, and then select the content you want to view.
A child who is restricted by parental controls might not be able to use this feature.
- A )
- Switch display
(Search) Enter a keyword to search for. (Trending) Display content that is currently popular with others. (Following) Display content shared by players you follow and from broadcasts that you follow using online services. (Games) Display content by game. To display your favourite games at the top of the list, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Pin]. (Broadcasts) / (Video Clips) / (Screenshots) Display content by type. Press the button to view content by online service. Your Shares Display content that you've shared.
- To filter by language, press the OPTIONS button, and then select [Language].
- Available online services vary depending on country and region. For details, visit the customer support website for your country or region.
Viewing live content on the screen
- A )
- Operation buttons
Online Service Icon Start the application for an online service. The icon appears only for some services. (Follow) Follow the channels or broadcasters you're currently viewing using online services. When you follow these channels or broadcasters, their broadcasts are displayed in (Following). Select the button again to unfollow them. This button appears only for some services. (Follow) Follow players who are broadcasting on PlayStation™Network. When you follow these players, their content is listed in (Following). Select the button again to unfollow them. (Interact) Become involved in games by using items and setting traps. This button appears for games you're watching live and that support this function. Join Session Join the game you're currently viewing. This button appears when you can join the session you're watching live. Start This Game Start the game. Go to PlayStation Store You can verify details in PlayStation™Store about the game you're currently viewing. Enter Comment/Send Submit a comment to the online service. Displayed when you're logged in to the online service while watching live content.
Viewer comments are displayed only while the content is being watched live.
- Available options will vary.
- You must have an account with the online service to use features such as entering comments. The first time you connect to an online service, you must enter your account information for that service. If you do not have an account with the online service, create one by visiting the online service's website. You can also create or upgrade an online service account by pressing the OPTIONS button while viewing content.
- To unlink from online services, change the setting for (Settings) > [Sharing and Broadcasts] > [Link with Other Services].
- To view the profile of a player sharing content, or to report inappropriate content, press the OPTIONS button on the content viewing screen.
- If broadcasts will not start or comments are not displayed, make sure these port numbers are enabled in your router or firewall. For information about confirming your port numbers and how to configure settings, refer to the instructions supplied with your network device, and information from your Internet service provider.
- TCP: 1935, 2805–2899, 6667