Select and play songs from categories such as Artists, Albums and Recently Played.
- A )
- (Index Bar)
Touch the icon to display the index bar and then drag the index bar to find the category or the song you want to listen to.
- B )
- The song that is currently playing or was most recently listened to.
Tap the thumbnail to display the song playback screen.
- If you connect your PS Vita system to a different device, such as a PS3™ system or a computer, the connected device appears in the list of categories. To play music, copy the music to your PS Vita system. Tap (Options) > [Copy] to copy music.*
- Limited to types of files that can be played on the PS Vita system.
- You cannot use the index bar to find items on the connected device.
Tap a song to listen to it. The song playback screen appears:
- A )
- Progress bar
Tap the desired location on the progress bar, or drag the knob to that location.
- B )
- (Back) / (Play) / (Pause) / (Next) / (Equalizer) / (Shuffle) / (Repeat)
Tap the icons to control playback of a song.
Touch (Back) and (Next) to fast-rewind and fast-forward.
When listening to music, the music continues playing when you use other applications. In the other applications, press and hold the PS button for about two seconds. On the screen that is displayed, you can adjust the volume and use the (Back), (Play), (Pause) and (Next) playback controls.