In viewing mode, you can browse thumbnails of images and videos and select images or videos to view on the full screen. You can browse images and videos in various categories.
- A )
- (Shooting Mode)
Tap the icon to switch to shooting mode.
If you connect your PS Vita system to a different device, such as a PS3™ system or a computer, the connected device appears in the list of categories. You can view images in these categories without copying them to your PS Vita system*. To play videos on your PS Vita system, copy the videos to the PS Vita system*. Tap (Options) > [Copy] to copy videos.
- Limited to types of files that can be played on your PS Vita system.
Tap a thumbnail to display the image on the full screen.
Controls such as the operation buttons are hidden automatically after a few seconds. Tap the screen again to display the controls.
- A )
- (Delete) / (Slideshow) / (Back) / (Next)
Tap these buttons to perform these operations.
When you view a video, a progress bar and (Play) / (Pause) are displayed.
Flick the screen left or right to view the next or previous image or video.
Zooming in and out
When viewing an image or video, double tap the screen to zoom in. The area around the spot you double tap is enlarged. Double tap the screen again to zoom out and return the image or video to its original size.
You can also zoom in by pinching the screen out and zoom out by pinching the screen in.
- When you have zoomed in to view part of an image or video, drag the screen to change the part of the image or video you are viewing.
- You can zoom in and out while the video is playing.
Changing slideshow settings
You can change the style and speed of slideshows.
Display any image on the full screen, and then tap (Options) > [Settings].
Controlling with the buttons on the PS Vita system
|Back / Next||Press the button or button|
|Zoom in / Zoom out||Move the right stick up and down|
|Play / Pause||Press the button
You can use this for slideshows or videos.
- For operations controlled by the directional buttons, you can use the left stick instead.
- To enable operation with some buttons, you must tap (Settings) > [Start] > [System] > [Control with Buttons on PS Vita System] to set a checkmark.