Uploading and downloading saved data
To use this feature, you must join PlayStation®Plus.
Saved data for games that you played on your system can be saved on the PlayStation™Network servers and can be downloaded to another device to continue playing games.
Before performing this procedure, you need to do the following:
- For a PCH-1000 series system, insert a memory card for the PS Vita system.
- Link a Sony Entertainment Network account with your system.
- Join PlayStation®Plus service.
- On your system, select (Content Manager) > [Copy Content].
- Select (Online Storage).
- Select [ Online Storage → PS Vita System] or [ PS Vita System → Online Storage].
- Select a checkbox to set a checkmark for the saved data you want to copy, and then select [Copy].
- Some saved data files require that your system is connected to the Internet using a Wi-Fi connection to copy files because of file sizes.
- You can also upload from or download to each game by selecting (PlayStation®Plus) on the LiveArea™ screen of each game.
To use this feature, you must select the (Settings) > [Start] > [PlayStation™Network] > [Automatic Update Settings] > [Update Automatically] checkbox to set a checkmark to enable the setting.
In step 3 of "Uploading and downloading saved data", select [Select Saved Data], and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- The saved data which is updated after the setting is enabled will be uploaded automatically.
- You can set up this feature from each game by selecting (PlayStation®Plus) on the LiveArea™ screen of each game.