Uploading and downloading saved data
To use this feature, you must join PlayStation®Plus.
Saved data for games that you played on your system can be saved on the PSNSM servers and can be downloaded to another device to continue playing games.
Before performing this procedure, you need to do the following:
- For a PCH-1000 series system, insert a memory card for the PS Vita system.
- Link a Sony Entertainment Network account with your system.
If you have an account that was created on a different device, such as a PS3™ system or a computer, you can sign in using that account.
- Join PlayStation®Plus service.
- On your system, select (Content Manager) > [Copy Content].
- Select (Online Storage).
- Select [ Online Storage → PS Vita System] or [ PS Vita System → Online Storage].
- Select a checkbox to set a checkmark for the saved data you want to copy, and then select [Copy].
- Some saved data files require that your system is connected to the Internet using a Wi-Fi connection to copy files because of file sizes.
- You can also upload from or download to each game by selecting (PlayStation®Plus) on the LiveArea™ screen of each game.
To use this feature, you must select the (Settings) > [Start] > [PSNSM] > [Automatic Update Settings] > [Update Automatically] checkbox to set a checkmark to enable the setting.
In step 3 of "Uploading and downloading saved data", select [Select Saved Data], and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- The saved data which is updated after the setting is enabled will be uploaded automatically.
- You can set up this feature from each game by selecting (PlayStation®Plus) on the LiveArea™ screen of each game.