Uploading and downloading saved data
To use this feature, you must join PlayStation®Plus service.
Saved data for games that you played on a PS Vita system can be saved on the PlayStation®Network servers and can be downloaded to another PS Vita system to continue playing games.
Before performing this procedure, you need to do the following:
- Insert the memory card for the PS Vita system into your PS Vita system.
- Link a Sony Entertainment Network account with your PS Vita system.
If you have an account that was created on a different device, such as a PS3™ system or a computer, you can sign in using that account.
- Join PlayStation®Plus service.
- Tap (Content Manager) > [Start].
- Tap (Online Storage).
- Tap [ Online Storage → PS Vita System] or [ PS Vita System → Online Storage].
- Tap a checkbox to set a checkmark for the saved data you want to copy, and then tap [Copy].
Some saved data files require that your PS Vita system is connected to the Internet using a Wi-Fi connection to copy files because of file sizes.
Tap (Information) and tap the [Upload Automatically] checkbox to set a checkmark to automatically upload the data to the PlayStation®Network servers once a day. When this setting is enabled, the (Upload) icon will be displayed next to the saved data.
- The saved data which is updated after the setting is enabled will be uploaded automatically.
- To use this feature, you must tap the (Settings) > [Start] > [PlayStation®Network] > [Automatic Update Settings] > [Upload Saved Data to Online Storage] checkbox to set a checkmark to enable the setting.