You can rent or purchase videos from the Video Store.
Download the videos in the same way as described in "Downloading content". Downloaded videos appear in (Videos).
- To use (PS Store), you must have a Sony Entertainment Network account.
You can browse the content of PlayStation®Store without signing up on your system. However, you must be signed up for an account on your system to download content. To download content from PlayStation®Store, follow the screens to sign up.
- PSNSM and PlayStation®Store are only available in certain countries and regions, and in certain languages. Also, the types of content and services provided by PlayStation®Store and the specific content available vary by country and region. Contact customer support in your country or region for details.
- You can only download content from PlayStation®Store for the country or region where your account is registered.
- To download content, a memory card* is necessary.
- For a PCH-1000 series system, you must have a memory card for the PS Vita system inserted.
- Some downloads require that your system is connected to the Internet using a Wi-Fi connection.
- You can only download SD (standard-definition) resolution videos to your system.
- The authorized term of use for playback and downloading may differ depending on the content.
- Your system is activated automatically when you purchase or download content. The number of devices that can be activated for your account is limited. If the purchase or download would exceed the activation limit for the content type, a message appears and you cannot purchase or download the content. To purchase or download this content type on your system, you must first deactivate a different device that is linked to your account and is activated. Deactivate the other device using that device, and then try again to purchase or download the content on your device.