PlayStation®Mobile is a service that allows you to enjoy the world of PlayStation® on devices that support an open source mobile platform. A wide variety of content developed by a diverse pool of developers is available. You can enjoy the service with your PS Vita system, PS TV system, and many PlayStation™Certified devices* such as smartphones and tablets.
- Support of PSM ends with Android™ OS version 4.4.2. Some of PSM content may not work properly on devices updated to Android™ OS version 4.4.3 and later.
With your system, you can purchase or download content from the PlayStation®Mobile store of PlayStation®Store.
Download the content in the same way as described in "Downloading content". Downloaded content can be played as described in "Playing a game downloaded from PlayStation®Store".
- PlayStation®Mobile is only available in certain countries and regions, and in certain languages. For details, contact customer support in your country or region.
- To use (PS Store), you must have a Sony Entertainment Network account. You can browse the content of PlayStation®Store without signing up for an account on your system. However, you must be signed up for an account on your system to download content. To download content from PlayStation®Store, follow the screens to sign up.
- PSNSM and PlayStation®Store are only available in certain countries and regions and in certain languages. Also, the types of content and services offered by PlayStation®Store vary by country and region. Contact customer support in your country or region for details.
- You can only download content from PlayStation®Store for the country or region where your account is registered.
- To download content, a memory card* is necessary.
- For a PCH-1000 series system, you must have a memory card for the PS Vita system inserted.
- Some downloads require that your system is connected to the Internet using a Wi-Fi connection.
- Your system is activated automatically when you purchase or download content. The number of devices that can be activated for your account is limited. If the purchase or download would exceed the activation limit for the content type, a message appears and you cannot purchase or download the content. To purchase or download this content type on your system, you must first deactivate a different device that is linked to your account and is activated. Deactivate the other device using that device, and then try again to purchase or download the content on your device.
Reporting content as inappropriate
If you consider your purchased content as inappropriate, you can report it as inappropriate. On the details screen for the content, select [Report as Inappropriate Content], and then select a reason and send a report on the screen that appears.